1. At ticketed events, you need a valid ticket in order to enter the concert venue. This must be produced on arrival.
2. Tickets to the Bath Folk Festival Traditional Music Summer School should be presented at registration.
3. The advertised running time may change so please check the Bath Folk Festival website for updates on the day of the concert.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the concert venue and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
5. Your ticket can only be refunded in the event that the concert is cancelled. Details of our refund policy are set out below.
6. In the event of a cancelled concert or a concert that has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for travel or accommodation expenses.
7. Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
8. We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the concert at short notice. In these instances Bath Folk Festival is not obliged to refund the ticket or exchange it for another concert.
9. Performances or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket confirms that you consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and to any subsequent broadcast or publication of these materials. If you have concerns about this, please speak with the concert manager or door staff.
10. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
11. Mobile phones and other digital devices must be turned off or put into silent mode at all times during the concert.
12. Doors cannot be opened until the sound checks have been completed. Please be patient and co-operate with our volunteer stewards who will let you in as soon as they can.